[ale] (Slashdot) Microsoft Opens Source to China

Ricardo Davis Ricardo.Davis at PowerSystems-IM.com
Fri Feb 28 18:04:30 EST 2003

Of course, Bill and the gang wouldn't be able to do this unless our
friends in the federal executive branch had "greased the skids" for
their friends in Red China.

Just another glaring example of how PRC money has opened up access in
Washington, DC.  From George H.W. Bush, to Clinton, to G.W. Bush, our
government has been rolling out the red carpet for China -- to our
detriment.

-Ricardo