[ale] (OT) 1 million

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Feb 27 10:28:20 EST 2003

Agreed. Security updates need to be applied quickly, but even that can
be a hassle sometimes. Fortunately, rpm now will no longer overwrite an
original .conf file if it has been modified from the shipped version.
But it needs to flag the admin if the update has a different config from
the original shipped config.