[ale] (OT) 1 million

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Feb 27 10:11:24 EST 2003

Sure. Install EVERYTHING on one registered, paid for box, save all the
downloads instead of delete after installation. Point your other
machines at that one using a different system like autorpm.

I don't see an problem with this route on a home lan with a bunch of
personal RedHat boxes. For commercial installations, coughing over the
cash to RedHat is a good business practice. Then replicate the same
process for the business LAN.

The only headache with this on a commercially supported setup is all of
mine are rather customized and so the installation of upgrades has to be
tested before roll out.