[ale] Problem with monitor cord extension

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Feb 27 07:52:13 EST 2003

It's probably some interference from something.  Check where you ran the
cable.  I just added a 25' extension to my second monitor and it's fine,
so this can be done successfully.

Try routing the cable a completely different way, even if it's across
the middle of the floor, just to see if the location rids you of the
problem.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...