[ale] {OT} Home Wireless Router recommendation

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Wed Feb 26 11:06:09 EST 2003

Just wanted to get a little feedback on any postive / negative experiences people had with the D-Link 614 Wireless Router/Switch.

I'm not looking to do anything fancy, so i dont need dual band (and w/ 802.11g on the horizon, i dont feel like it is a smart buy for me), just looking for basic internet connectivity, with solid performance.

basically 3 PCs.

One hooked into the router, one laptop that will roam, and one desktop seperated by 2 walls and 50 feet (no appliances or pipes in between).

thanks,
Chris

CHRISKILROY
On-Air Promotion