[ale] a request for list change

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 26 11:03:35 EST 2003

I personally liked the way it was configured before, at least then I
could select reply to all, and the cut out the email addresses I didn't
want it to go to.  As it is now, I can not respond to an individual
without manually entering the address...

My preference would be that it would be the way it used to be, that is,
the From was the original poster, the To: would include ale.  This way,
you can respond to the list or poster easily.

I'd also be acceptable to having the From be ale and the To be the
original poster, but I think that would cause posters to get the email
twice, which would be ugly.

I know we beat this one up pretty good before, but it's stung a couple
of us when attempting to respond to the poster, only to see our posts go
to the list.

So dare we bring this discussion up again???

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...