[ale] quatriple boot

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Wed Feb 26 09:32:28 EST 2003

	another option for boot loaders is XOSL ( http://www.xosl.org/ ) it is
the OS loader used for the system with 30+ OS's. i use it and it has a
lot of nice features. including the ability to hide partitions from
other OS's, if you are intent on taking this route, it may be an idea.
the trick i use is to install lilo/grub to the root of the installed
partition and just point XOSL to that partition. The only drawback is
XOSL needs a small fat12/16 partition for it to reside (mine is less
than 32MB).

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org