[ale] OT: Job Market in Savannah (and other coastal communities)...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 26 08:54:09 EST 2003

Thanks for the link.

Has anyone considered contacting an out of state job opportunity and
asked if they would consider a remote solution?  I've worked remote for
the past 5 years and have been very successful.  As a matter of fact, I
was the technical team lead for a small team of developers that was
spread across 4 states and we were highly recognized (and rewarded) for
our contributions.

Anyone else out there work for someone who supports either complete
remote works (virtual office) or telecommuting on a regular basis (2-3
days a week)?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...