[ale] OT: Job Market in Savannah (and other coastal communities)...

Tim LaCroix cheese4all at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 08:22:57 EST 2003

I am in Savannah, and trust me if you are not in a
university or a very large company, there are very few
IT jobs of any flavor. If you are serious about trying
to get a job in Savannah, try the Chatham County Board
of Education, one of the colleges, Verisign (formerly
HO Systems), or Gulfstream, not much else (That's why
I am a state tax agent)

-Tim