[ale] [OT] Installing RAM in a Compaq Armada 1700

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Wed Feb 26 06:02:58 EST 2003

I had an M700 Armada, not sure if it's the same shell.  The M700 has little quick releases on the top of the keyboard in between a few F keys. I think it was 3 of them, snap, snap, snap and the keyboard lifted out to expose the dimm slots.  I called compaq for the answer when I was looking, they are usually very good about quick questions even if you are out of warranty.

Hope this helps.
-G