[ale] SuSE 8.1 Mouse/KVM problems

Tom tew at wiencko.com
Sat Feb 22 10:32:56 EST 2003

When my Logitech Optical Mouseman is working, everything works - all
three buttons, and the wheel (up and down).

Here's my config:

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver       "mouse"
  Identifier   "Mouse[1]"
  Option       "Device" "/dev/psaux"
  Option       "InputFashion" "Mouse"
  Option       "Name" "PS/2-Mouse:IMPS/2"
  Option       "Protocol" "imps/2"
  Option       "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

If in my wanderings around I learn anything useful, I'll post it here.

-Tom