[ale] Playing mp3 link off this web site...

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sat Feb 22 01:58:08 EST 2003

works just fine for me. just associate m3u files with xmms (or preferred mp3
player which supports streaming).

m3u files are just text files with an audio file/stream per line.

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:55:51 -0500
"Sims, Ted" <ted at tedsims.com> wrote:

> If you go to this site
>
> http://www.folkwayscenter.org/index.html
>
> there is a link to a song near the bottom of the page.
>
> I'm curious if there is anyone on this list who is able to play it by clicking
> on it, using any browser under Linux. I'm guessing it probably doesn't work

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted. Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV
(decto) CH:D 59