[ale] MySQL sync

Martha Armour warnerharmer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 12:51:27 EST 2003

Thank you, Chuck.  I learned the hard way :-)

When replication breaks, the following MySQL
page has been a great help.  You can skip offending
commands and often get replication back up and
running by using the SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER setting.

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Replication_SQL.html

- Martha