[ale] Inexpensive broadband recommendations

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Feb 20 15:39:20 EST 2003

It's quite interesting.  I couldn't find it either.  Further, there
website says that you can't use your own hardware, you have to use
theirs for multiple computers.  I called them to inquire about running
servers and stuff, because I know they used to not permit that because I
had a huge hassle with them when I first started working from home.  I
was going to have to have a web server running for testing purposes.
Anyway, I talked to a tech there and he told me you could go with their
standard package and do your own networking, but they wouldn't provide
any support.  I specifically asked about running a web server and the
guy said no problem, says he's got one running at home.

So, seems they've either changed their tune quite a bit since I talked
to them last, or I just got a nice guy. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...