[ale] Linux bay

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at sciatl.com
Thu Feb 20 11:23:16 EST 2003

Perhaps you are thinking of Advogato (http://www.advogato.org) ?

--
Pete Hardie                   |   Goalie, DVSG Dart Team
     posting from, but not     |

     - - - - - - -  Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc.  - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.