[ale] OT: Woah, retro!

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Tue Feb 18 23:41:47 EST 2003

If memory serves, a Fossil driver was a standard serial port driver
used by BBS systems to access modems.  It provided a standard way
to talk to the various wierd modem standards of the day.

Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet