[ale] announcement: new php mailing list betterphp.org

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Tue Feb 18 21:08:42 EST 2003

I've set up betterphp.org as a security and style focused PHP mailing
list.  Anyone who wants to contribute or lurk is more than welcome to
join.

As far as I know, someone else is going to be setting up atlantaphp.org as
a more general PHP mailing list, allowing me to focus on my pet topic of
application security.  I would like to keep the betterphp list a little
lower volume and really focus on aspects of PHP (and the LAMP platform in
general) that affect security and efficiency of web applications.

The betterphp.org site will over the next week or so gain some example
code, links for resources and other content, right now it's just focused
on the mailing list.

Hope to see many of you there,
jenn