[ale] Re: Ale digest, Vol 1 #422 - 13 msgs

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu Feb 13 11:04:31 EST 2003

On Thursday 13 February 2003 10:51 am, Charles Shapiro wrote:
> I worry that the every-other-month local meetings would wither and die.
> The local juggling community consists of two mainstay clubs, one at
> Emory and one in Little 5 Points. Several other clubs have been born and
> then died on the vine in the 25 years that the AJA has been around. The
> major problem seems to be finding and holding an indoor space.

I agree with Charles.  I don't beleive that every other month meetings
would be suficient.  In my experience, if you don't meet often enough then
the members start scheduling other events which conflict with the meeting.

As long as people keep coming, I think ALE central should meet monthly.

Michael