[ale] Re: [ale-admin] Linux Users Group Question, from Website

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Feb 12 13:42:27 EST 2003

Matt,

I went to one phpAtlanta meeting when Rasmus came and gave a presentation.
 I talked with a few of the guys and they said the meetings had been very
sparse...only a few people were showing up.

It's a shame, because at the very least they had a useful bulletin board
on their web site and there seemed to be quite a bit of interest.  But,
since that domain is vapor now, and before that it had a "Site is being
upgraded" message for about eight months, coupled with the fact that I no
longer see any mention of meetings on php.net, I've got to assume they are
no longer.

So, here's your chance!  Start one!  I'll come.  Once or twice ;-)

John