[ale] Semi-OT: I'm changing my name to Griswald...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 12 13:06:16 EST 2003

Dow Hurst wrote:
> Robert,
> I understand completely!  The relative value of the meeting in your
> wife's eyes versus yours is completely different in this situation.
> Maybe at a later meeting we can have those who missed this one get
> keysigned.  The keysigning ought to be a biannual ALE event anyway,
> since it is so important.  Maybe we could have this happen once a year
> at each location, Emory and KSU.  Someone would have to manage this
> based on Michael's example shown thru this meeting.  I am hoping I can
> make myself.  If I can go then I'll upload the key tonight.
> Dow

I say we take this and run with it.  I can't make the Emory meeting
tomorrow either and I was planning to until the two females in the house
provided their updated schedules. (Robert probably has at least 50%
grasp of that issue..)

So, how about a keysigning at ALE NW in the near future???  Who's
interested??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...