[ale] OT: InternalError when using Java's JTree.

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Feb 12 07:18:25 EST 2003

Joe said:
> Where did you get your release? I pulled the latest thing that I
> could find from java.sun.com.

Joe,

Apparently that "b01" doesn't mean beta, as my java binary reports the
exact same thing, while the rpm is suffixed with fcs.  I've tried to find
a good explanation of Sun's numbering scheme on their site, but no luck.

Anyway, looks like we're running the same version, only that I'm guessing
you installed from the self-extracting executable while I installed from
the RPM.

Have you tried removing your current install and reinstalling?  Perhaps
something was screwed in the extract process.

John