[ale] Yet another reminder: ALE PGP Keysigning Party, this Thursday...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Mon Feb 10 22:12:21 EST 2003

Hey all...

	Just a quick reminder...  This Thursday is the ALE PGP keysigning
party.

	Detailed instructions are here on my site:

		<http://www.wittsend.com/alekeysign.html>

	The list of fingerprints of the keys which have been submitted
so far is now available here as well:

		<http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/alekeysign/fingerprints.html>

	That list is updated dynamically as keys are processed so you
can use it to verify that your key has been added to the keyring.  Keys
are in the order they have been received so new keys will be near the
bottom.

	You can download the current keyring from here:

		<http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/alekeysign/pubring.gpg>

	You should download the final keyring for keysigning just prior
to the meeting or anytime after the meeting.

	To protect the E-Mail addresses in the keys from prying eyes,
the "/mhw/alekeysign" directory is password protected.

	The user id is:		ale
	The password is:	keysign

	See you all Thursday!

	Regards,