[ale] Monitor goes into sleep mode

Mike Millson mgm at atsga.com
Mon Feb 10 12:08:06 EST 2003

Yes, xset -q did show that DPMS was enabled. When I did xset dpms off, I
got a bunch of output that seemed to tell me it wanted xset -dpms
instead of xset dpms off. I did xset -q afterwards and verified it's
off. Strange how Gnome Control Center doesn't seem to have this. I guess
newer version do.

Thank you,
Mike