[ale] Monitor goes into sleep mode

Mike Millson mgm at atsga.com
Mon Feb 10 11:39:22 EST 2003

There is no DPMS in /etc/X11/XF86Config. There is also no Screensaver
link in Gnome Control Center. I have version 1.4.0.5 of Gnome Control
Center, so maybe there is no Screensaver in this version??? Hard to
believe, but I cannot find it. I don't see it under Desktop, Document
Handlers, Look and Feel, Multimedia, Peripherals, Sawhorse window
manager, or Session. Can you tell me which one of these options it's
under. Maybe I'm blinded by searching too hard.

Mike