[ale] (no subject)

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Fri Feb 7 23:41:02 EST 2003

On 7 Feb 2003, tom wrote:

> While I admit that I sometimes ask stupid questions, I don't understand
> how installing RH 8 could be such an ordeal. I know some of you bash
> RedHat, but if we want Linux to work, we need a solid business base and
> we need to support it by purchasing instead of downloading. If someone
> cannot afford 39.99, then get a second job.

I agree. Whatever your favorite, support them. RH8 at 40 bucks is a
heckuva bargain considering what you get.

Personally, I always buy the full Slack CD sets even though I rarely make
use of them. My Slack 8 set is still wrapped, and will probably never be
used. I burned the ISO, installed, and ordered the set from the new
install. Top that.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security