[ale] The rest of Redhat - FREE HAT!!! FREE HAT!!!

Thomas Holmquist fishy at ipa.net
Fri Feb 7 22:27:13 EST 2003

yes... Outdated packages do suck, but im willing to sacrifice for the
simplisity of apt-get.

so apt-get is the main feature that attracts me to apt-get

but another nice thing is the small install... All I have to do is
install them as I need them.

Infact today, it hit me that I didnt have SSH... so I su as root and
type apt-get install ssh... and 30 seconds later... I can SSH away!

gentoo is nice, the only downsides I currently see are the install
process, (Ive never used such a hard installer... infact... it dosent
even have an installer :P) and also gentoo tends to get broken very
easily :)