[ale] [OT] - bizarre question - external laptop keyboards?

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Thu Feb 6 20:42:38 EST 2003

I have a flexible plastic USB keyboard that is really small that I got from MicroCenter for about ~$35.  It is small like a laptop keyboard, works great under SuSE 8.1.  You might want to try it.  I know what you mean since I use a MS Natural type kb at home and a standard keyboard on the SGIs at work.
Dow