[ale] DISPLAY DRIVER problem

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Feb 6 13:49:08 EST 2003

That WORKED! Then, I was able to install the display drivers AND the DVD
started playing correctly as well. So after 8 hours of hard work and lessons
learned, I was finally able to install Unreal Tournament and Descent3. :)

I am definately going to archive the solution. Thank you all for your help.

--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown