[ale] TwinView stupid question

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed Feb 5 11:57:30 EST 2003

[...]

    Dow> 15pin CRT outputs?  Or do I have to get a DVI to SVGA
    Dow> converter, if that exists, from somewhere?  The TV output is

        I picked up a DVI to VGA dongle at Microcenter for ~11$ that
works fine with my GF4 4400 (so long as I tell it it's got two CRTs
attached in the XF config).

Section "Device"
        Identifier "nVidia Corporation|NV11"
        Driver "nvidia"
        BoardName "Unknown"

    # sample twinview setup
    Option "TwinView"
    # be sure to replace the HorizSync and VertRefresh with correct values
    # for your monitor!
    Option "SecondMonitorHorizSync"   "30-70"
    Option "SecondMonitorVertRefresh" "50-100"
    Option "TwinViewOrientation"      "RightOf"
    Option "MetaModes"                "1280x1024,1280x1024"

    Option "ConnectedMonitor"         "crt,crt"

EndSection

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=