Humor: Even more OT - Re: [ale] WAY OT: Air tools?

Christopher Ness mness215 at attbi.com
Tue Feb 4 19:51:16 EST 2003

On Monday 03 February 2003 06:41 pm, rhiannen wrote:
> Mike Lockhart wrote:
> > While I wholeheartedly agree on the size of the hose,
>
> Amen!
>
> > but length and bends really don't matter much.
>
> Un-hunh, whatever you'd like to believe... (well, so a little bend is
> ok...)

Another strategy I have used was a reservoir at the tip.
 When we had a long built in run that was undersized (to drive a pneumatic
door) was to put a tank at the end of the run to build up storage. So the
hose was only used to recharge the reservoir. The lady who ran the place was
much happier when it moved quicker.

--
Chris Ness
mailto:cness at earthlink.net               All jobs are equally easy to