[ale] Reminder: ALE PGP Keysigning Party

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Mon Feb 3 23:41:59 EST 2003

Hello all!

	Time grows short.  Just a little over a week to go until the
PGP Keysigning party.

	From the feedback at tonight's Atlanta Unix User's Group, I've
placed the keysigning party instructions on my web site.  The URL
for the instructions is here:

	<http://www.wittsend.com/alekeysign.html>.

	I've also added a link to that page from my server home page.
If someone wants to add a link from the ALE page to it as well, that
would be fine too!  :-)

	The keyring is now available and will be updated as keys are
received.  The URL for that is different than what I originally
published.  It's now here:

	<http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/alekeysign/pubring.gpg>

	If anyone has problems with the gpg format or trouble downloading,
please let me know.

	The http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/alekeysign/ directory is password
protected to protect the keyring and any fingerprint pages which I make
available and keep them away from the prying noses of the spam harvestors.
The user id is "ale" and the password is "keysign" (without the quotes,
of course).

	You may download the keyring anytime you wish to check your own
key after submitting (allow for 10 or 15 minutes to receive the key and
process the message through my E-Mail system, add it to the keyring and
update the web site) to verify receipt.  The final keyring will be
available shortly before the meeting but I advise downloading after the
actual meeting for signing purposes.

	I've received a few more keys...  Don't wait until the last minute.
I'll have a fingerprints page available in the same directory as the
keyring in a few days.  Make your key be on it!  Send in them keys!

	Regards,
	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/

 PGP signature