[ale] Red Hat Seminar February

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon Feb 3 20:51:54 EST 2003

Geoffrey, I posted this message to the list _after_ they sent out the
email message saying it was cancelled.  I just sent it as an
informational message.  You may have just received the email later than
I did.  I just got the email notification today.

- -CB

Geoffrey wrote:

| I had registered for the one her in Atlanta as well.  I find it quite
unusual that the day someone posts a question to the list about it, I
get an email from Red Hat telling me it's been canceled...

| Pilar Losada wrote:
|
|> It's odd to me; I 'm having the same problem with Red Hat here in Europe
|> (Spain) . I've been emailing a woman here for last 5 or 6 months
trying to
|> pin her down on where  and how to procure training for the  RHCT; she
looked
|> as though she was actually going to break down and give me some
meaningful
|> info; when suddenly, she stopped writing. I give up.  I think I 'll
try for
|> the LPI.
|>
|> Cheers,
|>
|> Andy