[ale] WAY OT: Air tools?

L. Wayne James wjames at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 3 11:12:11 EST 2003

Many modern compressors have a pressure control at the tank where you set the
pressure in the hose.  It sounds as though yours is set too low.  Look at the
wrench to determine its working pressure and set the "hose pressure"
accordingly.

I am also assuming you are using the impact wrench and not the "air ratchet".
The ratchet will not break the lugs loose by itself.  The air drive in it is
for spinning relatively loose nuts quickly.

HTH,
Wayne