[ale] [Error: symbol foo is already defined] continued....Re: [ale] [Error: symbol foo is already defined] continued....

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Feb 2 19:59:05 EST 2003

John,

Check incorrect DEFINES being used.  To me it seems that since you have that
many redecleration errors, that would fist point me to the the problem of
husing DEFINE incorrectly when you compile.  I would normally expect this to
be it .c and .h files but not in the same .c.  Post a code snipet from the
usbdnet.c with line nubers displayed showing 2 places where the code is
redeclaring variables.  Make sure to include lines before and after th
redeclearation.  Use vi's set number command to turn on the display of line
numbers so you can do a cut and paste into your email program