[ale] Alefest

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Feb 1 08:29:15 EST 2003

tom wrote:
> I have not been hearing much feedback from my idea of having a ALE get
> together consisting of beer and Rumple.

I've not commented on your suggestion as the schedule did not mesh with
mine.  I would still like to attend an ALE alefest though.

> I also have an idea I got from AJUG. I can get some conference room
> space after hours and I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a Linux
> study group. We could pick a topic and learn how to do it. A lot of
> people ask about qmail. Lets meet every two weeks and learn how to do
> it. It will help us learn something new and help us in our jobs. It can
> be anything. I can't do it until April, so lets decide. My office is on
> Lenox Road.

I think that's an excellent idea, for those folks who have the time.  I
do not, and Lenox Rd. is too far for me.  Meeting once a month at the
ALE NW meeting has proven challenging for me at times.

If you can get a study group together, go for it.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...