[ale] Alefest

tom thawk80 at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 1 00:23:22 EST 2003

I have not been hearing much feedback from my idea of having a ALE get
together consisting of beer and Rumple.

I also have an idea I got from AJUG. I can get some conference room
space after hours and I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a Linux
study group. We could pick a topic and learn how to do it. A lot of
people ask about qmail. Lets meet every two weeks and learn how to do
it. It will help us learn something new and help us in our jobs. It can
be anything. I can't do it until April, so lets decide. My office is on
Lenox Road.

tom