[ale] XFree86 core team disbands.

Christopher Gilbert chris_gilbert at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 31 10:10:39 EST 2003

I for one think this is long over due. There is not much info to go on
but I wonder what will happen to the development infrastructure, e.g.
the CVS host, the mailing list etc. .

The Xouvert project's goals have been to track and apply the changes in
the original XFree86 tree.  I think I am going with them for now.

Has any one had luck running "Render" from freedesktop.org?
I want to give it a try but I have an nvidia card.