[ale] Strategies for OS code in the Enterprise

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Tue Dec 23 21:12:10 EST 2003

Actually, Perforce has very good merge tools built into it.  It would be
pretty easy to maintain your own tree, and merge in changes from the main
line.  Of course, Perforce isn't open source.  It is however, one of the few
non-open source software systems I recommend because it works, is powerful
yet easy, and has AMAZINGLY good support if you need it.

David

David Corbin <dcorbin at machturtle.com>