[ale] Strategies for OS code in the Enterprise

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Tue Dec 23 10:48:31 EST 2003

Chris,

I'm not asking for an automated, artificially intelligent tool that could
read my mind and keep what I want and discard what I do not.

There are ways to provide information (like files that have changed, file
differences, etc.) in an easy-to-read, easy-to-understand, easy-to-merge
fashion.  Perhaps that's what I'm looking for.

Perhaps such a tool does not exist.

Anyway, thanks to all for the input.