[ale] KSU ALE-NW cluster build-thank you!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Dec 19 07:50:56 EST 2003

Dow Hurst wrote:

> I plan to continue on and start over with adding one slave node at a
> time.  Learning the Openmosix commands on a single slave and then
> growing the cluster one node at a time will help with making sure of
> what is actually happening.  Cable management is a high priority!   I
> had had a tough day at work so I appreciate y'all putting up with the
> disorganization at first.  Thanks to those who brought switches, cables,
> UPSes, and willing know-how!  Sincerely,
> Dow

Hey Dow, sorry I had to leave early.  Are you going to be working
(playing?) with this today?  I might stop in, my daughter is healthy
enough to return to school, no fever, likely that Holiday Flu...

Did you ever find enough ethernet cables?

You've got me cranked now.  I've started assessing my stock of old
pentium machines.  It'd be interesting to get a cluster going with those
old boxes.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net