[ale] December ALE NW meeting

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Dec 15 19:21:19 EST 2003

We are trying to throw together a presentation for the ALE NW meeting
which would be this Thursday.  We're looking for folks who would be
interested in assisting/watching setup of a cluster.  We need a couple
of warm bodies to get in early and help move some hardware into the
room.  Please let me know if you might be able to assist with this
effort.  If so, you'll need to be at the school by 7:00.

Let me know as soon as possible so we can move forward with the meeting!

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net