[ale] OT Running executable apps on IIS

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Thu Dec 11 14:16:53 EST 2003

In my looooong experience with IIS and Windows, I have never heard of
any way whatsoever to have an app remote display for you from IIS.  You
will simply need Citrix, Tarantella, etc. to make this go.

Matthew Brown
 	      (888) 681-2262     .     (770) 795-0089     .
http://www.cordata.com

*	Windows and Linux Networks
*	Anti-virus
*	Security