[ale] {update semi OT} SMC2635W

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Fri Dec 5 08:26:47 EST 2003

I would disagree about performance/stability of the card on Winblose - i
currently have 2 laptops and SMC barracuda ( whatever the model name is )
wireless router.
And even when i copy large files from one win laptop to Linux box ( fat HD
) and retrieving another file to another win laptop - it takes about 35-45
minutes per 700Mb -1 Gb file.
I should note that linux box is wired to router.

But - i have not been able to get it work on RH8.
If you need drivers please do search on linuxquestions for ADM .