[ale] [OT] Online Bill Pay

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Dec 5 06:04:09 EST 2003

David Corbin wrote:
> I've seen some threads about this before, so I don't feel too bad about
> bringing it up.  I recently started online bill pay with Wachovia + Quicken.
>
> I found out the hard way, there is no way to find if a payment is sent
> electronically or via snailMail (short of speaking with a person), and
> there's no way to print out a confirmation of single payment (something you
> can show the bill-er as proof).
>
> Can anyone tell me if other banks/bill pay services have better support for
> this?

I was with Wachovia and I thought they generated electronic payments
with check images.  I might be wrong, and getting it confused with my
current fcu, Maco.  I know that at Maco you can review individual payments.

Doesn't Wachovia assign a check number (which is a link to the check
image) for each electronic payment?

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net