[ale] dvd burning docs?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Dec 3 06:11:02 EST 2003

Danny Cox wrote:
> Geoffrey,
>
> On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 05:47, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>>>		http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php
>>
>>Thanks, checked that out already.  Didn't see the drive I was
>>considering listed.
>

> 	Here's another.  Note the sentence near the top that says something
> like "almost any MMC drive will work....".
>
> 	http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/

Thanks for the additional pointer.  I'm going to give this thing a try
and see what happens.

For those of you who don't know, Microcenter will provide 100% refund on
some open hardware as long as the box is in good condition and all
contents are returned.  I was quite surprised to learn this.

15% restocking fee on laptops, desktop computers, monitors, printers.
Return timeframes vary, but 30 days for most items. (7 for laptops,
camcorders, digital cameras..)

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net