[ale] [bob at verysecurelinux.com: Red Hat support stopping]

mark marklame at emetastar.com
Tue Dec 2 07:52:57 EST 2003

It was my understanding that Redhat 9 expired April 30, 2004.  Here's the
email I received.  Has this changed, up2date ends Dec. 31??

"As previously communicated, Red Hat will discontinue maintenance and
errata support for Red Hat Linux 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 8.0 as of December
31, 2003. Red Hat will discontinue maintenance and errata support for
Red Hat Linux 9 as of April 30, 2004. Red Hat does not plan to release
another product in the Red Hat Linux line."

--Mark