[ale] RHEL - what's in it?

Matthew Magee mnmagee at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 07:32:20 EST 2003

I spoke with a gentleman from RH the other day about the Academic Desktop
version of RHEL, and he said there will be a press release Wed (I think) that
will include any changes in packages and prices for the whole EL line.  It
was my understanding that there will be some changes from the current config,
so it will be interesting to see what will be available and at what price.