[ale] OT: Rand McNally Street Finder Deluxe

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Aug 11 18:51:24 EDT 2003

When we tested the software I saw it saying "Connecting to Internet....."
And I thought I was crazy.  I could not understand why it would need to
connect to get driving directions.  To test my sanity, I unplugged the
network cable.  I immediately recevied and error that it could not calculate
directions because it could not access the Internet.  How f* lame can you
be?

Chris