[ale] OT: C++/win32 positions

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Wed Apr 30 23:30:35 EDT 2003

:-) Except the boss is a true hacker and on excellent terms with the president of the company
because he delivers. The result is an interesting phenomenon of the vice-president of IS (PHB)
eventually goin to the president insisting "either that guy goes (the boss) or I go" which results in a
twice a year turn over of the PHB position! Its nice to be appreciated...

	Ben Scherrey