[ale] ALE TOPIC

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Tue Apr 29 12:39:27 EDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:13:05PM -0700, tom hawks wrote:
> Honeypots sound like a great presentation at an
> upcoming Ale(Emory) meeting. Mike, are you
> volunteering?

	Yes, I could do a talk on honeypots.  It's on my list of
presentations to assemble and I could assemble an hour long introductory
talk without too much trouble.

	Right now, it looks like I'll be doing a talk on IPv6 for AUUG
and a talk on "Responsible Disclosure Guidlines" at the Integrated
Security Conference in DC, both talks in October and both talks in the
development stage right now.  What time frame are you thinking about?

> tom

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/

 PGP signature